Random Thoughts...
This is officially my first post, and being a newcomer to the blog world, I am a little timid to just "let the words flow." Of course, there are millions of things that run through my mind each & every day. But it would become more than a daily post if I let loose of all the random and useless thoughts that cross my mind. So, for the sake of time and interest, I will try to only disclose matters of interest & relevance.
Like...how nervous & excited I am that I only have about 10 more weeks (more or less) until Baby Emmy arrives. Although I can't wait to meet her, I feel comfortable with the fact that is she is safely tucked away inside my belly right now. When she comes, she will be fully exposed to life, and I will quickly become fully exposed as a mother. I know very little about babies, and it will certainly be a big learning curve. I will be sure to post updates on my progress as I transition from "scatterbrain, can hardly keep up with my self" girl to "very scatterbrain and keeping up with an infant" mom! It should be an interesting journey, indeed.
Now on to more important matters (told you there are millions of little random thoughts circulating in that round head of mind) like my sister Becky and husband Seth completing the Franklin Classic 10K on Labor Day. I was so jealous I couldn't run with them. They did great. Becky got 5th place in her age group...way to go, Beck!! This is the third year she has placed in the top 5 in her division. Seth beat his time goal, and I was very proud of him. I look forward to training for it next year.
Robin's Quote of the Day:
The artist who aims at perfection in everything achieves it in nothing.
~Eugene Delacroix
Tuesday, September 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Robin you are so funny!
Post a Comment