Saturday, December 13, 2008

Dressed In Style for a Family Day Out...



The fun thing about having a little girl is playing dress-up with all the cute clothes! Obviously, I have had a ball dressing her from head to toe, and today was no different.

This morning Emmy (O.K. - I) decided she wanted to wear another adorable outfit given to her by our good friend Mary Ann. She was styling in the soft white outfit with satin ruffles. Never mind that it was a tad too big (6 - 9 months)...we just couldn't wait and certainly didn't want to miss the opportunity to wear this cute one! Off to Target we went for a day of Christmas shopping and fun. We may not have gotten many presents today, but one thing is for sure...Emmy was cute & warm.

2 comments:

Becky said...

I want to see her in that outfit! She looks so cute.

Jenny said...

That outfit is adorable! I can't wait to meet her.