

It was another great weekend here on Emery Lane. We visited Mimi and Baba in C-Town for some relaxation and fun. There is a lot to say about the weekend, so let me just summarize the things to remember: Bernice's fried okra and homemade ice cream, a visit with Nanny, a special visit from Aunt Suzanne, homemade chicken salad, sweet tea, shopping, visits with other special friends (The Sharpes & Kay), playtime with Bek, homegrown tomatoes, pool time, dinners by mamacita, and some rest in my little cozy and comfy childhood bed (thanks to mimi and baba taking moniter duty).
I will purposefully fail to mention the low points (Coco barking 45 minutes straight in her cage and ending up in the bed with me which NEVER happens and Emmy's restless night filled with an upset stomach & cry sessions while I was sleeping soundly downstairs...guess who got to handle that one!) Even with the low points, it was still a great weekend. Thanks to Mimi & Baba, I got to relax. I can't say the same for them, and I'm sure they are happy to be off duty tonight. :)
Below are pictures to capture some of the moments...
Playing blocks with Baba

Hanging with Mimi and Wilson

Fascinated with Wilson...

Playing at Gin Gins...

Getting a smooch from my cousin...

Looking Outside With Cousin Bek...

Talking with Gin Gin...

Back at home playing with my toys...

2 comments:
So CUTE! :) Wilson is so sweet to let Emmy pull his fur like CoCo! Looks like everyone had a good time on the Columbia trip! :)
fried okra was definitely up there on the best moment of the weekend! glad you got a break in c-town.
Post a Comment