We've done lots of art projects with mommy's work supplies and played "people" a lot. Her people (all characters that fit in the Little People pink school bus) go to school in all the closets, so we have "people" characters everywhere! Luckily this past weekend, we were able to have a girls outing to get her a haircut, grab a smoothie and visit a toy store where we bought a manicure/pedicure kit to play with at home. She had a blast painting my nails and toenails with every single color. I had great coverage - about 7 coats of paint. :)
And we managed to find some fun outdoor activity yesterday with the recent rain. Puddle jumping is always fun!
I know there will be a time when I miss these slow, stay-at-home days. I hope I can cherish the simple moments that make the best memories!



No comments:
Post a Comment