Thursday, September 27, 2012

Ring Farm

Hello blog world. I am WAY behind on my posting and will have to catch up one of these days. For now, I can report on today. I took these kiddos to the Pumpkin Patch at Ring Farm for their school field trip. All the kids had a ball, and Gavin especially loved running wild and free on the farm. The hard part for me was holding him back from getting in the way of the slides, other kids, etc. We had to go on a fairly long hayride to get our pumpkins, and I wasn't sure this little guy was going to make it. Naptime + Lunchtime + Ear Infection + Long Hayride in Mom's Lap = You Are Pushing Your Luck Momma! But he made it and even got to bring a pumpkin home.

Luckily after the hayride, we discovered the John Deere tractors....
This is a much better ride...
Freedom = Happiness
Of course, we had to do the annual pumpkin patch photos in front of the "How Tall" sign.
Hooray for a fun day at the Pumpkin Patch!


No comments: