I really need to catch these on video to do them justice, but in an effort not let myself forget how cute some of her interpretations of words are at this age, I have to write them down immediately to remember:
PEAS LIKE A RIVER
Emmy has really enjoyed going to church lately and singing all the songs. Last Sunday, she came home singing one that made us smile. (Special note: peas was accompanied with her version of a peace sign. Pointer, middle finger and thumb).
"I got peas like a river, I got peas like a river.
I got peas like a river, in my soul, IN MY SOUL."
A BABY IS BORING
Emmy was playing with her friend the other day, and I heard her say that a baby was "boring" in her tummy. She had it stuffed in her shirt and said it was being "boring."
THE LIZARD OF THE BOSS
Emmy came home on Halloween and told me one of her friends was Dorothy from "The Lizard of the Boss." I bursted out in a laugh. Could not help myself.
Saturday, November 3, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment