Summer officially kicked off this week at the Estep household, as we dove into swimming lessons at Camp Nickajack. I was happy that E got to be in my group this year, and she did great with her lessons. Although I have no documentation to show for it (since I was in the water teaching), I'll note for my future reference that she learned to swim on her back and dive this year. Little G stayed at the house with the babysitter but had a few swim sessions. We are working on getting him to kick. He prefers the prone glide & float right now. :)
Yay for summer. Love teaching swim lessons and working with kids. Love being in the sun. Love the opportunity to work with my family. Love the break-up of our routine. Love getting to go "back where I come from" for a bit in the summer. Oh happy days...
My little swimmer waiting for her lesson...






No comments:
Post a Comment