When I moved into this house last year, I couldn't wait for fall. We have a large front concrete space that is the perfect area for a picturesque hay bail scene right off of Pinterest. Although I didn't quite achieve Pin-worthy status, I did manage to get a few fall decorations up. This is an evolving area and will grow overtime, but for now, this is my best. And since I am the world's WORST at keeping any type of plant alive, I must feature my beautiful mums who may not live to see tomorrow. But they sure were beautiful the last week of September!
And speaking of Pinterest, I did pull a little inspiration from a pin with my door hanger. I made my own little fall wreath with a chalk-painted letter, some burlap and berries. I will admit that I can't take credit for many ideas anymore. What would we do without Pinterest?!
Welcome fall...'tis my most favorite time of the year!



No comments:
Post a Comment