So I was warned a lot of things about little boys before having one - mostly like how sweet they were and how much they would love their mommy (true), how different they are from girls (true), but I am not sure anyone warned me of their crazy bathroom habits. No one told me about little boys pulling their pants down anywhere and doing their business.
Ever since he has become potty trained, someone has decided to water this tree daily in our backyard. While it is drying out and could use the moisture, I am not sure this is what I had in mind for that! And while I am happy that he is going somewhere, anywhere besides a diaper - I am afraid we have created a bad habit. No son, it is not acceptable to pull your pants down in public places such as Lucky Ladd and let it go in the pumpkin display.
Because we have taught him to go "country style" while at my parents or our back yard, this little man thinks this normal and acceptable behavior.
And so now we must work with him on the etiquette of pottying.
Ah...The joys of raising little boys.


No comments:
Post a Comment