Tis' the season for family and fun! We put our tree up the weekend after Thanksgiving and love watching our kids enjoy the holidays so much. They were SO excited to help me to unpack the Christmas gear and decorate our tree. Gavin walked around confiscating ornaments and putting them in a box while Emmy eagerly snatched them out and broke an ornament again this year. That led to lots of boo-hooing, as the broken one is always her favorite. I am not sure why I continue to buy cute breakable ornaments when I have a 3 and 6 year old in the house. LOL!
They love everything about Christmas from making cookies to playing with the manger scene to plugging in the tree each morning to running downstairs to look for Jingle the Elf. There is nothing better than Christmas through the eyes of a child.
We are trying to enjoy the moments for it all goes by too quickly. Only twelve days until Christmas!
To be continued...


No comments:
Post a Comment