What a beautiful Easter weekend we had! We enjoyed time outside and with family. Coming off a week long stomach bug, I can't say I was the most prepared for this Easter. I was pretty much non-existent to my family the past week so it was nice to be together yesterday. I didn't really pull out my camera at all so I got some of these pictures from Becky. Above is probably the worst family picture of us ever (can blame this one on mommy and daddy), but I had to post to remember what we all wore.
Look at these intense faces during the annual Egg Hunt at Mimi and Baba's. These two were searching intently for the Golden Egg, which was discovered shortly after by Bek!
I do love this picture of sweet G. He absolutely LOVED the egg hunts this year and really got into them. This was his 4th hunt so he knew exactly what to do this time around.
To redeem myself from the ranks of "worst mommy ever" after hiding out with a stomach bug...I agreed to paint eggs with the kids. And since I wasn't in my best mom mode still, this activity was pretty much a disaster. Our eggs didn't dye to a deep enough color, we got paint on our good clothes and we got dye on the hardwood table. I ended up shutting this station down pretty quickly, but at least we gave it a try. Better luck next year on this one! :)






No comments:
Post a Comment