This past weekend, my family and friends had a back-to-school celebration in Columbia to celebrate new beginnings (school starting back, the new venue my parents have for parties and my new baby coming soon). It was such a special night. We rode the Mule Town Trolley from Spring Hill to Columbia, and my mom and sisters cooked a wonderful dinner we had outside in the new barn. The above picture is a group photo of all the girls who came out to celebrate. I am so honored to have so many good friends and family who wanted to celebrate with me!
The above picture is the hostesses of the party. Special thanks to all of these ladies for making a night to remember for me and celebrating the littlest Baby E!
Me, my sistas and mom. I am the odd ball in black, but it is the only color I wear, especially these last few weeks! :) I am so thankful for these three and the time they spent putting this all together!
This was the gift table. I had told them I didn't want anyone to bring gifts and look what happened!! The littlest E got some adorable things, and I am so grateful!
Three weeks from today, we'll get to meet this little guy. His room is almost complete, he finally has some clothes, a box or two of diapers, some wipes and a car seat. Now all we lack is a name for this little man and we are ready to meet him!





No comments:
Post a Comment