Two weeks ago, this was happening. My third born came into this world 12 days early. You anticipate this day for so long - 9 months to be exact. I wondered how it would happen, when it would happen. I will spare you all the details and will just say it happened and all went smoothly! Apparently, this little guy had his own timing, and when he came out he had a knot in the umbilical cord and it was wrapped twice around his neck. The doctor said he was another "miracle baby." I am so thankful he came out when he did and for a wonderful medical facility and staff to bring him safely into this world. Below was our first photo together.
Below are the picture of Knox meeting his entire family for the first time. Emmy was beside herself with excitement! A HUGE thank you to Nana for helping out with the kiddos while we were away. She stayed at our house and went above and beyond the call of duty to take care of them and get them to the hospital to see us.
Going home...August 24, 2015








No comments:
Post a Comment