Sunday, October 4, 2015

Knox at 1 Month

My little man turned 1 month last week and 6 weeks old Saturday, but I am just now getting around to posting anything! This is not the best picture of him, but it does show he is trying to grin.

A few things to remember about this little guy...

-He rarely takes a pacifier - gags himself with it.
-He is a snuggler!
-He likes to eat a LOT - like every 2 - 2.5 hours some days.
-He likes his feet rubbed.
-He loves tummy time.
-He is starting to flash a few little smiles and we can't wait for more.

Such a sweet boy! We are still learning new things about him everyday, and each day he changes. I have lots more pictures to post and will do so soon. For now, I must choose sleep since I will get a wake up call pretty soon from this little cutie. :)

No comments: