Someone is on a high over here because today is his big day. He has waited for so long to turn FIVE and the day has come. This imaginative, inquisitive, quirky, cautious, and loving little guy has been over the moon excited today. I am so thankful for him and the laughter and loudness he brings to this home.
I came across these old pictures of G. He is always dressing up, and that didn't change today (thank goodness). I am so happy he still loves to play dress-up. For the third year in a row, we will celebrate with a pirate party. Although this may be our last year of this, you'll always be my little pirate, G...love you always!
These pictures were from today. Mimi took him to lunch at Applebee's, and he was so proud to go all alone.
He then got to go shopping with his cousins and Nana. He got a police uniform from his cousin Palmer who is visiting. He was very excited and a proud policeman!
He got arrested just before dinner. These two went to dinner like this, and I loved it!









No comments:
Post a Comment