Saturday, October 29, 2016

Cornstockings

This picture was taken a few weeks ago on our way home from buying hay and cornstalks in my pathfinder. You can image how much room I had for these tall cornstalks, so they were shoved in the middle seat and all over Knox. He thought it was funny and still has remnants in his seat. 

This picture reminded me tonight of something I need to blog about so I don't forget. Gavin and I were talking about Christmas the other morning before school, and he asked me, "mommy - what do you want for Christmas in your cornstalk?" Puzzled, I looked at him, and he preceded with, "you know the things that hang up and Santa put things in them." Immediately, I got where he was going with it and couldn't stop laughing. He thought they were cornSTOCKINGS. Sweet boy is mixing up Halloween with Christmas. Easy to do when you see it all jumbled together in the stores! Haha!

No comments: