Sunday, April 2, 2017

New York - Part 3

Day 3 - New York! We took the kids to a bowling and arcade place. This was my kids first bowling experience with us, and it was fun seeing their excitement! We had a ball, and we wore this little guy out below.


The girls took 1st and 2nd place beating the boys! Shelly is a good bowler, but I will attribute my success to utilizing the bumpers. I realized how to get the ball where I wanted it by bouncing off one side to the other! Haha! Seth wants a re-match soon.
My girl in action...

This little guy grazed on all the food while we bowled. He found some pizza...his fav!
That night, we went to a local all natural and organic Mexican restaurant. It was SO yummy. I didn't get any pictures that night while dealing with KB, but luckily Shelly captured a few cute ones...

This little guy was done for the night!

No comments: