It's Christmas Eve Eve, and I just go around to posting this Thanksgiving post. I have a lot of catching up to do, but I can't let the end of year go by without posting this amazing trip to the beach with family for Thanksgiving. The only thing missing was daddy who had to stay behind to work. While we missed him a lot, the kids really enjoyed hanging with their cousins and grandparents for the week. Knox became obsessed with Addie and Baba and asked me every morning where they were. Thankful for priceless memories like these.
I made the kids get dressed up one day for a photo session to attempt a Christmas card pic. There were the outtakes! It takes a million pictures to get just one for the card! Haha!
This was the beautiful boardwalk we walked to the beach each day...
One of the many amazing sunsets we had!!
Movie Night at the Hub!
My beautiful niece who turns FIVE tomorrow!!!
These were all from Thanksgiving Day...
After our Thanksgiving Feast, we all went to the beach for an incredible sunset!
We had a visit from good friends!
Lots of bike rides!
And morning beach walks to find shells...
More sunset pics...













































No comments:
Post a Comment