This year, we created some new memories on fall break. We took a Disney Cruise to the Bahamas and Castaway Cove. The cousins had the BEST time. I must admit that I was pretty skeptical of doing a cruise, but it definitely exceeded our expectations. The ship was so clean, the staff was so happy and nice, the service was amazing and the entertainment was endless.
We enjoyed unlimited amounts of soft drinks, food and ice cream; saw some amazing shows, dressed up in Halloween attire, rode on a water slide around the ship and even had a day to lay on the beach at Castaway Cove. My kids said this was the best vacation ever! So thankful to make these memories with family. I didn't get many pictures but here are a few...
Love this pic of Emmy and Bek!
Family pic at Castaway Cove (plus sweet Taye)!
On our way at 6 in the morning!
Emmy got her hair braided!
All dressed up for the Halloween festivities on the ship...





























No comments:
Post a Comment