Wednesday, June 5, 2019

I'm Still Here but In a New Place

It is the beginning of June, and I just realized I haven't posted since January! 
A LOT has happened since then...

We have been quite busy the last few months and I have a lot of catching up to do. But the highlights have been buying and selling a house. This has consumed our every waking moment the last few months. A lot of change for our family, and we are so excited for the new adventures. We are finally getting settled in this new house of our dreams and hopefully I can post a picture post-construction once we are all tucked away. 

For now, we continue the craziness as summer has begun. 

We traded long, out of town gymnastics meets for hot, local swim meets! Seth has had a lot of success at work, we have traveled, and kids finished out their first year at the new school. I promise to update soon once I have time to sit down and recap. 

Hope everyone's summer is off to a great start! More to come from Down Emery Lane soon...

No comments: