Hello blog world...it's been a while. My last post was Knox's birthday, and I have so many things to update since then! Most recently and importantly...we said goodbye to 2020, the year that we will all never forget filled with hardships, loneliness and sadness. It was a tough one, but even so, I have so many good memories and things I will forever be grateful for. So while I wouldn't thank 2020 for being the most stellar year we've ever had...I would thank 2020 for giving us back time together as families. We made a lot of great memories, commuted less, loved more and just enjoyed the home we've created with our family.
I am so thankful we were able to end 2020 with a trip to the beach with family. We went to a very secluded beach and enjoyed the peace and solitude. This is the last picture I took in 2020. More pics to come from that trip and the rest of 2020, but I have to sign off tonight. I just wanted to check in to say I will be back in this space again. I cherish the books and memories kept here and I don't want to lose that.
So happy 2021, folks! I pray for a lot of things this year and believe we will all see brighter days ahead.


No comments:
Post a Comment