Monday, February 23, 2009

Emmy's Closet

There are so many cute things in Emmy's closet given to us by our great friends and family. There are some items that have come and gone so quickly, others have been worn multiple times and remain on the hangers, and still there are others (6 - 12 month range) that hang for a while just waiting to be worn. I have recently learned that you can't go by size, especially with my little girl! An item may appear too big, but when you factor in the diaper and all, it may fit just right. I have almost missed the window of opportunity with a few of my cutest outfits. I'm glad I decided to try these on last week. She'll have to wear them every day for a couple weeks before we move on to the next size. Boy do they grow fast!


3 comments:

Becky said...

Love those outfits!

Anonymous said...

Emmy - Why do you yell at me?

popsestep said...

Robin and Seth
We love Emmy's pictures. We cannot wait to see her when we come back from Texas.