Monday, March 9, 2009

Celebrating 30!

I can't believe I am 30! I remember when 30 seemed so old, but now it's upon me, and well...it no longer seems so old. I said goodbye to my great twenties and hello to my even greater thirties. To celebrate, my wonderful husband surprised me with a little getaway trip to Chattanooga. Knowing that I couldn't go too far my baby, he planned a trip close-by. We left Emmy with her Mimi and Papa Friday morning and headed out. Seth had everything planned from the beginning to the end, and we had a blast!! Seth...thank you so much for making my 30th birthday extra special. I'll never forget it!

And thank you to Becky, Andrew, Marina, mom and dad for all the perfect gifts. The photos below are made possible by my awesome new camera from Becky, Andrew, mom and dad! There will be lots of upcoming photos shoots of little E. Marina and mom...the jacket is adorable. I just love it!

This was the cute new coat Marina and mom gave me! I couldn't wait to wear it to dinner.



Seth surprised me by setting up dinner with my college friend Kristen who lives nearby! It was so great to see her and celebrate my bday.

Seth and I at dinner Friday night

This is me enjoying some specialty birthday drinks at the Bluewater Grille Saturday night. We sat outside, and the food was unbelievable!


After dinner, we walked down to the river and hung out since it was such a nice night.

No comments: