Emmy has been trying to crawl now for a while and is finally putting it all together! It has been so neat to see her progress from not being able to move at all by herself to getting up on all fours! She can now even go from moving to sitting up on her own. Today was her first time to make great strides across the floor. She made sure to take plenty of breaks thinking, laughing and stretching it out on her side. Way to pace yourself Em! :) I am happy to capture another "first" on video.
thinking...
laughing...
stretching it out...
the crawl
5 comments:
That is great, soon she will be all over the place, we found Sarah Ann under the table yesterday
Go Emmy Go! :)
I can't believe she is crawling already!!!
Yeah Emmy Jane! You did it.
I also like how CoCo is mawling a stuffed animal in the background.
Exciting! I cannot believe Emmy is 7 months old. We need to get together soon!
Post a Comment