Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Emmy Turns 11 months!

I can't believe Emmy turned 11 months today! That means we are only one month away from her 1-year birthday. I can't believe how fast time goes. She's supposed to be a little bitty baby, and she's just growing up all too fast. She has really progressed in many ways, and it's amazing to watch her say a new word, take more steps or make a new facial expression.
E's a little talker - much like her mom. Her vocabulary continues to grow, although she prefers the comfortable words like "bababa," "umm" "ooh" and "nanana." Her number one word is "Coco" - her best furry friend. When we pull up in front of our house, she begins yelling "Coco, Coco, Coco." Too cute! She will try to repeat things we say, although they don't always come out quite right. She definitely gets an A+ for effort in that area!

She eats like a pig - pretty much everything we put in sight. And she sleeps like a champ (although I don't want to say to much on this subject because I'll jinx myself).

That tooth is slowly creeping its way out, but it still hasn't completely surfaced. I think there may be some others about to make their big debut as well.

Emmy sporting her brown gingham overalls made by Mimi. This is one of many adorable new outfits designed by Mimi. Stay tuned for more on that!

Emmy loves helping out in the kitchen. Once the fridge is opened, she beelines over to grab her favorite item on the bottom shelf. I'm not sure why she continues to go for the sour lemon juice. She makes the most hilarious faces as she gets a little taste. After I fall out laughing, she says "Umm" with a smile and goes for another lick. Crazy girl! This is one of the funny faces...
Happy 11-months Emmy!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love the last pix. She never has to say a word... her facial expressions are priceless... just like her mom!

Ashlee said...

I can't believe she is 11 months! Time sure does fly! Your mom does such a good job with her clothes! I love the big E on that outfit!