Saturday, October 3, 2009

Tis' the season for fall festivals!

What a gorgeous fall day! I don't know about ya'll, but today got me in the mood for some pumpkins, mums, fall-smelling candles, blue jeans, sweaters, chili, outdoor activities and pumpkin spiced lattes! After I threw my back out on Wednesday, it was nice to finally be able to get out and enjoy this beautiful weather. Thanks to Mimi taking E on Friday for an overnight, I was able to rest and try to heal this back issue. Today, we headed out to the Spring Hill Country Ham Festival. It was nice to enjoy the great outdoors with the kiddos.

Oh, and E's halloween costume came in today. I am so excited about it, but I'll keep it a surprise until I can get her in it (a challenge for sure). Hint...you will find a clue to what it is in one of these pictures. Take a guess! :)

Sweet cousins
It's a bird, it's a plane - no wait...it's a balloon!
Like father, like son...
Nothing but blue skies...
And a nice fall breeze...

1 comment:

Becky said...

I can't wait to see Emmy in her costume!