We're still re-living the fun night we had last Saturday for the Surprise 60th! Since Becky and I have the same blog readers, I won't duplicate her pictures because she posted some great ones. Check out her blog for more. What I did want to post was about our little pre-planning excursion the week before the party. On a rainy Wednesday, we all three piled up the kiddos and headed to Costco and Kroger for a secret mission to buy party supplies! B & E were troopers and hung in there while we piled up the cart full of party materials. We all talk to mom multiple times a day, so this was really hard to hide. The kids had fun together, and we were all worn out after this trip. Mom - here is what we were doing last Wednesday! :)


1 comment:
what an exhausting day that was!
Post a Comment