Tuesday, March 9, 2010

A Food Indulgence

When it comes to food, I am a very disciplined person. I try to eat healthy for most meals - incorporating all my food groups, especially fruits and vegetables. When I was pregnant, I even craved vegetables...weird!

Tonight was no different, as I continued my pattern of healthy eating with a hearty salad. Not feeling quite satisfied with the dainty salad, my husband decided to break open the cookies he purchased on his solo grocery run Sunday.

I can usually resist fattening things like honeybuns, cookies, cake, etc. And I am almost NEVER inclined to indulge myself with more than one desert.

But that was all before I tasted these...

Oh dear goodness...these are so incredibly mouth-watering and yummy. Nestle makes this chocolate chip cookie that has a gooey inside filled with warm caramel. It is seriously one of the best cookies I've ever put in my mouth. These are one of those happy discoveries at the grocery. The checkout people always comment on them, too. They have also made the discovery!

I confess...this is one food that I do indulge myself with more than one. Try them...you will too!

2 comments:

Becky said...

can you believe I have never tried those! scared i will become addicted so it might be just as well that i don't purchase those.

Ashlee said...

Just wanted to let you know that I showed Jeremy this post when I was reading it the other night and he came home with a package of these last night. Caramel is his favorite. You were right...they are seriously yummy!