Whew...what a little beautiful mess we have on our hands. I knew toddlers were active, but really...they just don't EVER stop except for naptime or bedtime. I am so tired these days from this little stinker...
See that little sweet face trying to tell me "no no." Excuse me little miss priss...that is mommy's word. :)
This weekend, we finally worked on the office/bonus room. Now Robin E Designs shares an office with Emmy. I work on the office side while she plays on the other side. And now Coco and Seth can lounge and have TV time in the same room! Emmy was especially excited about the couch. She jumped on it immediately and crawled from side to side and giggled.
We are still lacking a few things like curtains on the other window. Unfortunately some of my office equipment is really big and ugly (i.e. the printer). Not too much I can do about it, as it is an intergral part of my business.
This is the bookshelf with Emmy's toys and her toy chest with all her dolls and stuffed animals. The huge closet houses ALL the rest of the robin E designs equipment, paper, ribbon, paint, jewels, envelopes, etc., etc. Yep...it's pretty packed in there and a major off limits zone to Emmy. We're going to have to figure out a lock system here.
Another view with the TV.
And my new Pottery Barn desk that I begged for FOREVER. I am in love with it...thank you Seth!

No comments:
Post a Comment