Monday, March 7, 2011

A Happy Day

Thirty-two seems like such a big number. Another year gone, another year older. Oh how fast the time goes. I had a wonderful weekend with my mom, sistas, daughter and hubby. I'd say that getting my hair done, eating lunch at Dumplins in downtown, shopping, and dinner at Mellow Mushroom for dinner = a pretty perfect day in my book! And today, Becky and Bek stopped by with cupcakes and a balloon to celebrate the actual day with me! Thanks to all for a wonderful birthday, and a special thanks to Emmy for giving me lots of hugs and kisses today. I can't think of a better way to spend my birthday!

What birthday is complete without a Bob the Builder balloon?! Thanks Bek!
I'm still stopping to smell my sweet roses from my sweet husband!
Emmy took her first photos today with my camera. One of the many, she wanted to take a photo of my eye brows. Ha! Good job, E. May have a photographer in the making.
Thumbs up on a fun day together!

No comments: