BOY!!!! I know I updated my blog in pink today, but I'm going to have to start welcoming a little blue around here! We found out today that we will welcome a baby boy in July. Below is his sweet little hand, as he gave us a little wave during the ultrasound. We're really excited, and Emmy is happy to be getting a baby "broder."
Coming from a family of girls, I have a LOT to learn about boys. What will I do with no sparkles, no jewels, no bows?! Oh my! Luckily, I have 3 family members who have young boys to teach me, HE will have 5 big cousin boys to show him the ropes, and WE will have 1 awesome daddy and 2 grandfathers to teach us both a thing or two!
Thursday, March 10, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Yay, a boy!!! So nice to have one of each. Congrats to all of you! I'm sure Seth is thrilled. :) xoxo
Yay for a boy! They are SO different from girls which just makes it fun :) You will love having a son...congratulations!
Wow! That is wonderful! Boy LOVE their mamas!! Congratulations!
So I'm really behind on reading.......
Congrats on a baby BOY! I'm pretty well versed in the area of boys :) I'll be glad to pass along some information! Hello Rough and Tumble is all I've got to say :)
Post a Comment