She smiled for me before she proceeded to pick the flower. I had to explain that we can't pick all the pretty flowers. They were not meant for picking - just looking and smelling!Sunday, April 10, 2011
Spring Beauty!
This weekend has been beautiful!! We took time to find some pretty flowers in our neighborhood to water. Emmy watered them several times - so much in fact, that they almost lost their form. Note the water is pouring out of the bucket while she carefully places the end sprout on the flower. Cute!
She smiled for me before she proceeded to pick the flower. I had to explain that we can't pick all the pretty flowers. They were not meant for picking - just looking and smelling!
She smiled for me before she proceeded to pick the flower. I had to explain that we can't pick all the pretty flowers. They were not meant for picking - just looking and smelling!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment