For those avid followers of my blog (aka mom, Rina, Becky), I do apologize for the delinquency in my posts. :) To be quite honest, I am usually too busy during the day to pull out the camera and too tired by the end of the day to even think about writing a creative sentence or much less editing my photos to that which is blog-worthy.
Not to disappoint yet another full week, I did snap a few camera shots (terrible quality) this week so you can see little Miss. I promise to post more soon.
This girl LOVES to draw, paint, do play-doh...anything that has to do with the hands. Hmmm....I wonder where she gets that from?! :) We have weekly art projects, and this one consisted of getting down right filthy.
Mimi mailed Emmy a new outfit, and she could not wait to try it on. She happily posed for the camera in her new adorable attire!
Tonight we met Daddy for dinner at our favorite local taco shop, Swanky's. E is always happy to see her daddy, especially when she knows it is weekend and we will see a little more of him!!
Happy Weekend! I hope it is wonderful.
1 comment:
Ok, don't leave me off the avid blog reader list!!! I'm your biggest fan. :) XOXO Love your little artist...she's so adorable.
Post a Comment