
This past weekend we decided to venture to Nashville to see what we could get into. We braced the 90+ heat and headed to Centennial Park and then to the Farmers Market at the Bicentennial. Aunt Rina and Uncle Will met us for lunch, and then we wondered around a little. We were hoping to find the water sprinklers that the kids can run through. We looked all over this park - only to find they were not turned on for Sundays. So...we'll definitely have to go back for some fun water play.
IN OTHER NEWS: I am hoping my next posts will include something about a new addition to our family. I am due next week, and we are patiently waiting for the little man's arrival. I can't wait to meet him soon and introduce him to you so stay tuned for more on that! :)
I hope all my faithful readers are having a great summer enjoying all that it has to offer. I know we have certainly enjoyed our time with Emmy this summer!
No comments:
Post a Comment