This week has been a whirlwind! Emmy came home Saturday from staying with Mimi and Baba for a few days, and she is now having so much fun getting to know her baby brother. I have lots to blog about but little brain power to do so with lack of sleep. I need to catch some sleep while I can now but hope to blog more this week. For now, I will leave you with a few pics from yesterday.
Saturday, July 30, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
Congratulations my gorgeous friend. Gavin is adorable, and I've been thinking of you all. Hope you're enjoying every snuggle. Let's PLEASE get time on the books for me to meet BOTH of your cuties. SOON. Love you!
Emmy and Bella had a blast with Nana. They were so tired after their sleepover but had a ball combing hair, putting on makeup and other girlie things. This is all new for the esteps..with boys.
Nana and Pops
Post a Comment