Wednesday, August 17, 2011

A Little Bit of Gavin

Today Gavin is three weeks old! My how time flies. I have some catching up to do, as lack of sleep has prohibited me from posting. I have sat down several times to try and put together a post, but I get so tired that I can't even find the words to write. In addition to sleep deprivation, this little guy is eating every 2 hours, so you can imagine how much I'm getting done around here! I'd much rather be spending time with my little man though and am cherishing the moments.


This picture was taken today at 3 weeks old.

I will never forget Emmy's face when she came home from Mimi's to spend the first day at home with us. She loved her baby brother so much and will always be his biggest fan.


This guy loves his paci and sucks the fire out of that thing!

This picture was from last week, and he has already changed since then!

Just another picture of big sister.

No comments: