THE ARMY CRAWL: Gavin is a busy fella these days, and although he hasn't progressed from the "rock" to the crawl, he has discovered the army crawl, where he pulls himself frontwards, backwards, sideways, etc. He can get anywhere he wants to go and is perfectly content with this method of transportation. I have tried to capture this on video, although big sis has jumped in to take over the spotlight every time. I will do my best to get this on video soon.
FIRST TOOTH: With a lot of drool and slobber lately, it wasn't a huge surprise that the first teeny weeny tooth was about to make its appearance. He really doesn't like me messing with his mouth so I haven't gotten a good look yet but I know there is something there.TRYING THREES: Last year, we said goodbye to what was known as the "terrible twos" and hello to the "trying threes." I will be the first to say that twos had nothing on threes! While two was pretty cute, three has brought on a whole new set of challenges. I get "tried" every day, as my sweet 3-year-old has decided to test my authority constantly. This phase in combination with the fact that her highness had to share her throne last year has definitely added some excitement to my "March Madness." Hoping this phase passes soon because it is wearing Mommy out! Below was her St. Patty's Day outfit for school Thursday:
HOMELESS: I am not sure if I mentioned that we are selling our house. We decided we needed a little more space for the kiddos to play outside. No one told me how hard this process is with two kids and a dog. We are literally living in our car during the day, and I feel a little homeless right now. I think we have eaten out for 2 weeks straight so I am hoping it won't be much longer!COUNTDOWN TO COUSIN RAMER #2: And last but NOT least, Becky finally got her court date, and we are counting down the days until they get to go meet their new baby boy. I can't wait until they finally get to meet soon! Definitely stay tuned for more on that!

No comments:
Post a Comment