Today is the first day of spring, and we welcomed it with mid 80 degree weather and sunshine. It was a beautiful day, and the trees are so pretty right now. Emmy looked out the other day, and said "mommy, it is snowing" as she watched the bradford pears shed all over my yard.With the time springing forward recently, someone else is springing forward way too quickly. This little man is on the move, and I almost got a little sad today thinking how fast they grow. It seems as overnight my baby turned into a little boy.
As I checked my baby in at the gym today, they proceed to plop him in one of the bigger boy built-in-to-a-table chairs right next to an older child that had to be about a year. She told them to share toys, and I watched as they willingly shared slobbery toys they passed back and forth from each other's mouths. As I turn away to head to the fitness area, I couldn't help but wonder why they did not take my baby to the back room that is less germy and for the wee little ones. Afterall, it was only last week he was in that room, but TODAY he was a big boy and sat in the bigger room. :( Made me a little sad...he really is growing up.
He is army crawling ALL over my house. I left him in a room today only to walk away briefly and misplace him. I finally found him in another room nearby. Whew...he is on the move!
Now that I introduced him to some fun finger food snacks, he is LOVING feeding himself and does not enjoy me feeding him baby food as much as he does stuffing his face (and missing his mouth about 50 percent of the time) with the baby cheese puffs.
We say hello to 8 months soon! Where has the time gone?!

No comments:
Post a Comment