Monday, July 2, 2012

Dates to Remember


The summer is slipping by in the blink of an eye, and I find myself unmotivated to do much of anything including keeping up with this blog. We have been spending most of our days trying to stay active and cool - at the gym, pool and in our air-conditioned car during showings (a whole separate post I might add). We have had some memorable dates this past week that I must acknowledge.


GAVIN TURNS 11 MONTHS
This little guy turned 11 months June 27th. I can't believe we are only a month shy of his first birthday! He is a very active little fella and still won't slow down for anything. He pulls up on everything, and we are working on walking. He does prefer his knees rather than feet because he knows he can get somewhere much faster right now. He is really trying to talk and points to everything while saying "ba." If it is a two syllabel word, he does get out "ba ba." His best words continue to be "mama, dada, ball and bottle (ba ba). We got the B words covered. Good job G Man!

BEK TURNS 4
July 1st we celebrated Bek's 4th birthday. I cannot believe he is already turning 4!!! That just does not even seem possible. We celebrated with him at his birthday party Saturday night and at Mimi and Baba's pool on the big day.

MEET BABY CARETTA
Saturday, June 30th, my great friend, April welcomed Rowan Marie into her life. You may remember this post. Congratulations April! She will be beautiful inside and out just like her mommy. Can't wait to follow your journey http://www.bopril.com/.

Hope everyone is having a fantastic summer! Happy 4th of July!




1 comment:

april said...

Cannot believe Gavin is already almost 1! Thanks so much for the Rowan mention. Like you, I'm pretty unmotivated with the blog these days, but hope to get better once we figure out our groove. :) Rowan can't wait to meet Emmy & Gavin. Miss you. XOXOXO