Saturday, we celebrated G Man's 1st Birthday with a small family party at our house. In the midst of a move (yes we sold our house - another post), I had to throw together a little celebration at my house. Gavin had a ball and loved all the attention. He can finally bypass the barbies for the trucks and balls. So glad he has a few manly toys to play with now. :) Thanks to our families for helping us celebrate this little guy's birthday.
What? You mean I AM ONE today? Get out of here!
Birthday Boy having some fun!
Cousin Bek sharing his bubbles with Gavin. So sweet!
Hmmm....what in the world is that? I think I'll touch it to find out (interception by Nana)
Still not sure about the cupcake, he just looked at it and touched a little. The cupcake remained unharmed and intact in the process. Not his thing right now (don't we wish we could all have that willpower?!)
These two rascals, on the other hand, dug in to the pizza and cupcakes.
Someone really enjoyed the icing!
Loving with Nana.








No comments:
Post a Comment