Estep Family Home Est. 2012
Goodbye 2012 and Hello 2013!
I feel like I just welcomed 2012 like yesterday. Where does the time go?! Seriously, another year has flown by in a flash, and I have many highlights. I wanted to put together a photo montage of all the best times, but there were just too many to even pick the top moments.
From family trips to fun outings to birthday parties to new babies to a new house, we experienced many happy times. We spent a lot of the year in limbo with our living situation and felt like nomads. We showed a house around 60+ times, sold it after 4 months, packed up, moved to Columbia, packed again, moved again, and all the while, we watched this house progress from the ground up.
We also went through some hard times with the passing of my nanny recently and some other family health issues. Through it all, we are thankful for yet another great year. We are blessed beyond belief and full of happiness tonight as we reflect on a year past and look forward to a new year.
We also went through some hard times with the passing of my nanny recently and some other family health issues. Through it all, we are thankful for yet another great year. We are blessed beyond belief and full of happiness tonight as we reflect on a year past and look forward to a new year.
We plan to make lots of great memories in this house and are excited to ring in the New Year in the comfort of our new home sweet home.
Happy New Year to you and yours. May your 2013 be full of good health and happiness.
Happy New Year to you and yours. May your 2013 be full of good health and happiness.


1 comment:
It's gorgeous and I love picturing you all there, together. Happy new year to your whole gorgeous clan.
And because I haven't commented specifically on it yet, I'm so sorry about Nanny. Hugs and prayers and much love to you, my friend. xoxo
Post a Comment