This cute little guy turned 18 months old yesterday. My goodness...how does time move so quickly? I feel I haven't done as good of a job documenting his monthly milestones as I did his big sister. A few highlights to remember: This boy is on the move. He is into everything but the kitchen sink (and is under that one). Today he washed my floors with Coco's dog shampoo that I left under my bathroom cabinet.
He is still obsessed with his lovie and paci. In fact, those are two of the strongest words in his vocabulary. Speaking of vocabulary....G is a man of few words but knows what he wants (and somehow always manages to get it with that sweet face). He is really trying to talk, but the words just don't always come out quite right. :) He is a decisive one though and will answer with a definite nod for yes and no.
He is still a snuggler. He will curl up in my lap and just hang out sometimes. It melts my heart and stops me in my tracks. That is seriously is the best medicine on those rushed and hurried days where I am trying to do too much and focus on all the wrong things.
He is a happy little boy. He is full of funny facial expressions, giggles and smiles. He loves to sing, dance and read books. Happy 18 months little G...You are one special kid, and we love you.
Monday, January 28, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment