Alright so this is a terrible image taken in the dark on my IPhone, but I need to discuss my daughter's crazy sleep habits. I know I've posted before about how Penny and Joy have to go in the same place (remember this). But now the bed toll has climbed drastically to include Big Baby (as E calls her), Little Minnie, Big Minnie, Penguin, Hello Kitty 1 and 2, Simba, Poodle, Unicorn pillow pad, and the list goes on. Penny and Joy are now just a number and getting lost in the mix. There are few who fell off or got stuffed under the covers that are unseen in this photo. Our nighttime ritual is crazy...we have a book, songs and have to make sure all her sleep buddies are put into the perfect place. She must be exhausted after tucking everyone in bed, but it's pretty darn sweet to see this when I come check on her. Glad she's not lonely at night. :)
Tuesday, February 12, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment