Thursday, February 7, 2013

A Good Day for Donuts!

We are loving the milder temperatures this week and have had lots of time outdoors. I tried to snap some pictures of my ever changing and growing children this week, but the only one to cooperate was Miss E. She loves the camera, and G is so busy he can't even stop for a minute to look at me. Coco just got in camo all snuggled in the straw in our backyard.


Emmy was so excited to get donuts after dance class today. The nice lady at the Donut Palace gave her an extra donut with sprinkles after she already had a glazed with white icing. I told her we needed to wait to have the sprinkled one until after lunch, and she just pleaded in the backseat saying, "I just can't stop wanting it so bad, mom. Please let me eat it. I just can't stop wanting it!" Needless to say, she finally got it after some chicken and carrots for lunch!
This girl loves posing for the camera. She smiled and giggled for 20 minutes while I couldn't get her brother to focus for a minute. At least I have one who is willing to model for me! :)


This little guy would rather eat his tricycle, pull out my hose, get into daddy's bike and smear bike grease on his face, find dangerous tools and drag around the broom.

This is his "cheese" face when I tell him to say "cheese." He slightly closes one eye like he is winking.  After all that running around and making a disaster of his house, he is finally getting a little sleepy for naptime. Whew - break for mommy to recharge for round 2 this afternoon.

No comments: