Saturday, March 30, 2013

Easter Eggstravaganza

Hippity Hoppity! We kicked off our Easter weekend today with a brunch and egg hunt at Nana and Pop's Clubhouse. The kids had a ball at the egg hunt, getting balloons, and petting the animals at the petting zoo. Gavin particularly enjoyed the petting zoo with a baby calf, baby chickens, baby lamb, puppies and a little rabbit. 

Emmy adores her Cousin Bella and is always excited to see her!

Her rabbit balloon...

G Man enjoyed admiring the animals from outside the fence. He especially liked sticking his fingers in the puppies cage so they could lick him. :)

I just love this picture! I went looking for G and his daddy when I approached this. They are in deep discussion having a true father/son moment. Love my guys!

Gavin pointing to the little lamb...
 

And finally...the annual Easter picture with the bunny. Something doesn't look quite right with this picture, but there was only one way to get him in there. :) He looks thrilled!
 

No comments: