Every so often, I like to take the kids out and attempt a little photo session. I have yet to get a good picture of my children TOGETHER. And once again, today was not the day. G Man does everything possible not to smile by his sister. Of course, E like to pose and be the perfect model. Below is what we ended up with...
This is the best smile I can get from this little guy. This is the forced "cheese."
So forget photos. We moved on to painting. My little Picassos worked hard on their paintings. Ok - well maybe Emmy did. Gavin played in paint, rubbed it all over his shirt and moved on to bigger and more fun things - dump trucks.
I love summer days with nothing to do. We just see where the day takes us and what we can get into. For Emmy, it was the zoo with friends this afternoon. For G, it was a super long summer nap so mommy could work. Fun. Summer. Days.





No comments:
Post a Comment