Thanksgiving 2013 has come and gone. We are blessed with wonderful families to spend time with, lots of good food to fill our bellies and a nice, warm home to come home to everyday. I am grateful. Thanks to my cousin James and Nana for hosting Thanksgiving dinners. I only got a few pics from Thursday to share...
These two cutie cousins are outnumbered with the boys in this family now! :)
My little toddler turkey!
Taye and Mac hanging out on the trampoline.
I am not sure why I put myself or our family through this, but I really want a good family photo. Below was our attempt. First picture was us trying to convince the kids to sit and smile with us. I about gave up there.
Below is the best we could get. Gavin finally sat once we allowed him to sit in the dump truck. We were all squinting from the sun. Emmy has a forced smile and Gavin is cheezing. At least we are all looking though. :)





No comments:
Post a Comment