Thursday, December 19, 2013

Holiday Happenings

We've been so busy with Christmas parties, programs, playdates, Christmas cards, shopping and everything else that comes with the holidays. I haven't been so good at keeping up with everything through my blog but have managed to capture a few pics along the way. I finally downloaded my phone pictures and had a few to share...
I finally got out of my yoga pants and workout tops for a night out on the town in Nashville with my handsome hubby. We went to his work Christmas party at the new Convention Center. It was a lot of fun, and as always, we are so thankful for his great job.
I had a visit from the cutest little snowman you ever did see!! M.E.L.T. my heart.
I have a big helper around the house these days! This little chick wants to help me with everything from getting Gavin up and out of bed to cooking to cleaning to addressing Christmas cards. Thanks lil E! Mommy appreciates the extra hands around.

Hope your holidays are off to a great start and that you can take time to slow down and enjoy the moments. XOXO.

No comments: