Wednesday, July 16, 2014

The Adventures of Potty Training

This week was supposed to be our big potty training week, as we had nothing on the schedule. While we may have had a few successes in the potty, the majority of the week has been spent cleaning out undies. I had high hopes going into the week that this little one may be as easy as Emmy was. WRONG. We went on day 4 today, and it was a complete failure. One would think it would be very uncomfortable to walk around in pee and poop, but it doesn't bother this little guy. Every time I ask him, "you need to go potty," his answer, "not yet." And then I look to see that it already happened in his pants. Ugh! We had a rough night too, as this stubborn one decided he didn't want to eat or drink anything. He went to bed with nothing to eat or drink, and I feel terrible. 

Look at those cute undies. He is way too cute in these to go back to diapers. And so the Adventures of Potty Training continue...here's to hoping we have a better day tomorrow!

No comments: