Today we celebrated the 3rd birthday of this sweet boy. His pirate pool party was a big hit, and we celebrated with good company. Last night I rocked my little 2-year old one last time and didn't want to let go, as I knew today would bring another age. Time really does go by fast with these kids, but I am very thankful for every birthday we get to celebrate with them. Love you so much little guy!
He loved his cake and blowing out the candles!
Party Decor
This one made a really good pirate face!
Some of the mateys that joined us for some pirate fun!
He was pretty excited to get this pirate costume from Nana and Pops!!
And of course this UT helmet and jersey from Mimi and Baba! Football boys!
Mia just testing out one of the pirate nose rings.:)











No comments:
Post a Comment